DeBordieu Tennis & Fitness Club Amenities
We invite Tennis and Fitness lovers to bring your family, friends out to experience all that the DeBordieu Tennis & Fitness has to offer.
- Full-time Certified Tennis Professionals offering private tennis lessons, group clinics and camps for adults and juniors.
- Certified Fitness Instructors offering a variety of fitness classes and personal training.
- Fitness studio with its expansive wall of windows features a state of the art audio system for instruction.
- Fitness gym with 5 large screen TVs offers state of the art exercise equipment.
- 8 Har-tru Clay Courts (4 lighted)
- 2 Hard Courts (lighted)
- Full Service Pro Shop including tennis & fitness apparel, shoes, racquets, bags, and accessories
- Racquet Stringing Service - guaranteed ready within 24 hour period
- Ball Machine Rental
- Demo and Racquet Rentals
- Weekly Tennis Round Robins and Mixers--free for members
- Week-long or Weekend Tennis Getaways
- Customizable tennis packages and camps
- Lounge for members and guests to socialize
- Restrooms with shower facilities
- Hosts annual USTA sanctioned Adult & Junior Tennis Tournaments. Check "Tournaments" tab for more info.
Tennis & Fitness Shop Hours
The Tennis & Fitness Club will close in observance of national holidays.
Courts open daily at 9 AM, weather permitting.
||6 AM - 6 PM
||6 AM - 5 PM
||8 AM - 5 PM
||10 AM - 5 PM
Racquet Stringing Service
The Pro Shop staff is available to evaluate your racquet and strings. As a full-service Pro Shop, we guarantee racquet stringing in 24 hours. If you haven’t played much tennis in the last year, it’s suggested that you replace both your grip and string. As a general rule, you should get your racquet restrung during the season as many times as you play per week.
||$10 + cost of string
|With your string
Demo & Racquet Rental Fees
Fees can apply toward the purchase of the racquet. Racquet must be returned to the Tennis Shop before 5 PM or you will be charged an additional day.
|Per day on site use
|Per day off site use; limited to one racquet
We strongly encourage players to call the Tennis Shop to reserve courts well in advance to provide contact information should reservations need to canceled or postponed due to changing weather/court conditions. Please assist our efforts to provide the best tennis experience possible by reserving in advance.
Tennis Playing/Court Fees
|Accompanied guest fee per player when playing with a member present
|Unaccompanied guest fee per player when playing without a member present
|Beach Social member
For more information about Tennis & Fitness, please call (843) 546-9408